Simply Daniel Radcliffe Fiction
Unleash your heart to the world of Radcliffe

Categories

Summaries [7]
List your short summaries here. Do not add full stories in this section.
Holidays [1]
Holiday themed writing: Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.
Daniel Radcliffe [182]
Stories based on Daniel Radcliffe
Movies [25]
Stories on Dan's movies
Television [4]
Stories based on Dan's TV projects
Stage [1]
Stories based on Dan's Stage Characters
Cross Overs [1]
Stories mixed with two movies or more.
Poetry [6]
Poetry on anything

Site Info

We are the home of 59 authors from among our 4473 members. There have been 271 reviews written about our 220 stories consisting of 1016 chapters and 1479795 words. A special welcome to our newest member, sydneypotter.

Who's Online

Guests: 2
Members:

Skin Change


Last Kiss by The Critical Reader

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: In Annie's view
DO NOT WORRY Daniel won't be a total monster by the end
Theme: Overcoming the things that broke you.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
As I watched his hand slide down her back, their lips press all I could think of was the night we met. I had just moved to New York from Ohio. Everything was wonderful and big compared to my hometown, and Daniel Pitterman was like a cherry on top. Young, British, piercing blue eyes, and an energy about him that made things more fun. We spent the whole night talking. I just kept thinking, why is he wasting his time with me? I'm just a small town girl, and he's a gorgeous city boy. Daniel just kept talking to me. Ignoring all the girls in six inch stilettos and he stayed focusing on a brunette klutz who wore flats and a flowery dress. How that Daniel could be the same guy shoving his tongue down that girl's throat, destroys me.
As I backed out of gallery bathroom, I knocked over a vase, and the shatter brought Daniel's eyes to mine. Looking into them I didn't see that Daniel I met on my first night in New York. Those eyes belonged to someone else. I could hear him shouting my name as I ran out of the gallery, but there was no way I was turning back to see that Daniel. He was a cheater.
Chapter end notes: Disclaimer: None of this is real. This is a fictional story I made that stars a character (in my mind) that looks like Daniel Radcliffe. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.