Simply Daniel Radcliffe Fiction
Unleash your heart to the world of Radcliffe

Categories

Summaries [7]
List your short summaries here. Do not add full stories in this section.
Holidays [1]
Holiday themed writing: Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.
Daniel Radcliffe [182]
Stories based on Daniel Radcliffe
Movies [25]
Stories on Dan's movies
Television [4]
Stories based on Dan's TV projects
Stage [1]
Stories based on Dan's Stage Characters
Cross Overs [1]
Stories mixed with two movies or more.
Poetry [6]
Poetry on anything

Site Info

We are the home of 59 authors from among our 4473 members. There have been 271 reviews written about our 220 stories consisting of 1016 chapters and 1479795 words. A special welcome to our newest member, sydneypotter.

Who's Online

Guests: 2
Members:

Skin Change


Hazard Skies by magical1

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Several days passed and Dane became frustrated. He seen Marci and Dan playing some sort of game but the way they played Dane had became jealous. He didn't have anyone to cook him something, be affectionate with or make love to. Marci was putting her fingers through Dan's hair as he laid on her lap. He smiled looking up at her. She bent down and kissed him. He held onto her making sure she kissed him. Dane got up from his place and started pacing.

"We're stuck on this god forsaken place and I ain't even got a woman. My wife is probably thinking I am dead and what's worst is I heard you two fucking every night. I am more hard up than ever before and its all your fault, Bomer." Dane yelled.

"My fault? I aint the one that passed the pilots bad food.I mean who served them fish anyways. Haven't you seen the movie Airplane?" Matt said.

"And I am not the one who is fucking every night, its Marci and Dan. Those two are so annoying. I got a hard on just hearing them and I aint had sex in 2 years." Matt looked at Dane.

"Ah that explains why your such an asshole." Marci said.

"I'd be an asshole if I hadn't gotten any either. Shit what the fuck Matt? When Marci touched you it must have been the highlight of your life and your probably mad at her cause she didn't sleep with you." Dan put another stick on the fire.

"Oh we're gonna die. Our plane is in pieces, the pilots are dead and wait what about food." Dane started to panic.

Marci went to Dane. "We're not gonna die. I got hold of mission control i gave them the coordinates on where we are and food." She pulled an apple from her bag.

"Thank you." Dane smiled taking a bite.

"Your welcome." She patted his back.

"Dan, let's go find more food." Marci said.

"But we got tons here." Dan looked at the bag then it occurred to him. "Oh yeah this isn't enough. Dane eats like a pig we definitely need more."

Marci took his hand. He grabbed hers. They walked off and she ran and he ran after her. Kelli could see Marci running and Dan captured her dropping her to the sand. "If those two don't watch it she would surely end up pregnant for sure." Matt looked at Kelli.

"Dan's right. I need a girlfriend someone to make me sane." Matt threw another stick to the fire glancing at Kelli.

"You sure do, Matt." She smiled as she looked at a book.

"Kelli, I know we don't know each other well. But I would like to ask you out after we get out of here." Matt said to her.

Kelli closed her book. "Hmm, okay why the hell not."

"Really?" He started to smile.

"Sure." Kelli liked how she had made him happy.

Marci was giggling as Dan kissed her up along a tree. For the first time in her life she was actually happy. She didn't look at her surroundings, but she didn't care neither. Marci put her arms around him kissing his neck when she saw someone with a gun pointed at her and Dan.

Marci was as stiff as a board she seen the gun and she froze. Dan noticed an instant change in her. He turned around seeing a man with a gun. The man waved the gun at them. "Start walking."

"We don't mean any harm." Dan said.

Marci was scared she didn't know what this man was gonna do or worse what he could possibly do to her. She gripped Dan's hand for support. "Dane's right we're gonna die." She started to cry.

The man shoved the gun in her back. Marci wiped her eyes and noticed they were walking away from Kelli and the others. Where ever the man was leading them he was leading them to where ever he lived. They walked what seemed to be for fifteen minutes or so. When they saw the place Marci was amazed there was a house and it looked pretty good.

The man made them walk into the house it was cool and a lady was making some sort of stew. It smelled good. "Ma, got some people for you. I think they are from that plane that crashed. Tell our baby we got a man for her."

Marci looked at Dan. She was worried and gripped his hand tighter. Dan knew. "I love you, okay. No matter what happens your here in my heart."

She leaned on him for support but they pulled them apart. "He's not yours anymore sweetheart. He's gonna be my daughter's playmate. It's best you respect our rules if you intend to live." The lady said to Marci.

"My son, will love you." She smiled.

Marci was scared to death what did these people want? Feeling nervous, afraid and offset Marci felt the need to throw up. So she leaned down and threw up. Dan seen her, he worried about her.

The lady threw a rag at her the smell made her feel uneasy. She wondered one thing and one thing only. Was she carrying his baby? She touched her mid-section.

"No, you couldn't be. Its too soon." Dan figured it out.

"Its been two weeks. I could be." Marci looked at him.

"Well the little whore has gotten herself pregnant." The lady was rude.

"She's not, she's my fiancee. We would have married if we hadn't got stuck here." Dan went to her.

"No problem, you satisfy my daughter she lives with her child. If you don't, well they die." The lady was weird looking but evil.

Marci looked into his eyes. "I trust you."

He nodded. "All right, I'll do what ever you want."

"Great, this way." The lady had took him to meet her daughter.

Dan didn't know what was about to occur nor did he really care. The lady let him into her daughter's room. She was sitting there when Dan saw her up close. "Your new playmate is here, Darlene."

"Thank you, Momma." She smiled at Dan.

The lady locked the door. Darlene looked at him, "You can come and sit."

"Look not to be rude but whatever it is you want me for let's get it over with." Dan said straight out.

"Your nice looking." Darlene was shy.

"Yeah." He sat on the bed.

"Do I have to sleep with you or something?" Dan wanted to know.

"No, only if you want to. But that's not why your here." Darlene got up.

"Then why am I here?" Dan waited for her to speak.

"My brother needs help building our ship to get off this island. We've been working on it alone and we need help." Darlene explained.

"Great. Can my fiancee and I go back to our little place on the island and come back tomorrow with my friends to help you?" Dan offered.

"You have a fiancee?" Darlene went to her window.

"Yeah I asked her to marry me before the plane crashed. She's special to me." Dan folded his hands staring at the floor.

"I'll take you back. You can be with your fiancee." Darlene understood.