Simply Daniel Radcliffe Fiction
Unleash your heart to the world of Radcliffe

Categories

Summaries [7]
List your short summaries here. Do not add full stories in this section.
Holidays [1]
Holiday themed writing: Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.
Daniel Radcliffe [185]
Stories based on Daniel Radcliffe
Movies [28]
Stories on Dan's movies
Television [3]
Stories based on Dan's TV projects
Stage [1]
Stories based on Dan's Stage Characters
Cross Overs [2]
Stories mixed with two movies or more.
Poetry [6]
Poetry on anything

Site Info

Members: 4473
Series: 5
Stories: 220
Chapters: 1016
Word count: 1461734
Authors: 59
Reviews: 271
Reviewers: 218
Newest Member: sydneypotter
Beta-reader: 3
 

Who's Online

Guests: 1
Members:

Skin Change


Guilty is charged by Emily G

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

   "Wait for what?" Brittany said worridly. "We're pretty much stuck together, and now I have had more guilt than probably some murderor!" She continued. "Don't worry Brittany." Daniel said to her. "I've got it all figured out." Brittany noticed Daniel taking another dramatic pause. "Um hello?? We aren't taking some kind of commercial break on a movie channel ya know." She said to him waving her hand in front of his face. "You think I don't know that?" Daniel said frustrated to her. "What we're going to do is we're going to plan a fake date, and when she comes by, we act like we're having a good time. She sees us, and she wants me back. End of story." Daniel said proudly. Brittany giggled to herself. "What?" Daniel said offended. "Do you obviously think she's going to buy that?" She asked him. "Um, well yeah." Daniel responded. "Listen, as much as I would love to have a fake date with you sherlock,we gotta have a real plan here." Brittany said.

   "uhhh." Daniel said. "Well then, what's your suggestion?" " I was thinking that we can go with the same kind of feel, but we gotta make it look and feel real to other people around us, or looking at us. As an actor that should be first priority correct?" Brittany said to Daniel. "Um, right. Always." Daniel said shaking his head knowingly. "Good." Brittany said. "Now let's go get ourselves some suckers...."